Saturday, May 2, 2015

April Faves

April was a pretty good month for me. I turned 24 (guess that means I'm kind of an adult now, lol)!  

I'm starting to become more confident as a blogger and really getting into the swing of things (posting more regularly, getting/taking more quality photos).  My personal style has also come a long way since I started blogging; I like how I look and feel good in the things I wear, which has definitely helped with my self-confidence and overall made me happier with myself! :)

I'm positive May is going to be a great month and I'm confident I'm going to improve my blogging even more!

Unfortunately, I'm still pretty sick, but I still wanted to share my roundup with you guys anyways (I promise I'll try and get the rest of the links up as soon as I'm feeling better!) :*

Old Navy | Eyelet dress | $44.94
Savers | Ralph Lauren belt | thrifted
Marshalls | Lace-up Booties | old purchase
Marshalls | BCBGeneration Moto Jacket | old purchase  

Marshalls | BCBGeneration Moto Jacket | old purchase 
Call It Spring | 'Hey You' flats | sale find
Target | Striped Skirt | purchase from 2 summers ago
Ann Taylor | Faux Leather sleeve striped top | old purchase
Savers | Ralph Lauren belt | thrifted
Fossil | Cecil watch | c/o Fossil
Kate Spade | Glasses bangle | $78
Lokai | Lokai bracelet | gift from Richie


Old Navy | White tunic top | on sale, $22
Forever21 | Abstract Frond Print Skirt | $23
Michael Kors | Selma bag | gift from Richie (not available online in navy, but they have some other color options, here, or this gorgeous color block option, here)

Old Navy | Classic Blazer | on sale, $35
Old Navy | Graphic tee | (an old purchase, but Old Navy has a ton of graphic tee options, here!)
Target | Leopard print flats | purchase from last year

Old Navy | Striped tunic top | on sale, $14.99
Old Navy | jeggings
Nine West | Riding boots | gift from mama
Fossil | Cecil watch | c/o Fossil
Forever21 | Pearl & Bow bracelet | old purchase 
Lokai | Lokai bracelet | gift from Richie 

Fossil | Cecil watch | c/o Fossil
Forever21 | Bow bracelet | old purchase 
Lokai | Lokai bracelet | gift from Richie
Marshalls | Sperry boat shoes | (similar here)
Old Navy | Magenta Pixie Pants | (the magenta was a clearance find, but there's a ton more prints and colors, here!)
Old Navy | Striped tunic top | on sale, $14.99
Michael Kors | Selma bag | gift from Richie (not available online in navy, but they have some other color options, here, or this gorgeous color block option, here)
Etsy | Monogram necklace | $36
Etsy | Love Initials necklace | gift from Richie


What were your April favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment