Monday, May 4, 2015

Casual Camo

Sometimes you don't feel like dressing up; sometimes you just want to do jeans and a tee but then you remember you have to go to work.  To solve that problem, I like to wear a crisp white top, that has some sort of simple detail, and then maybe some comfy pants with a print. This makes me feel like I'm more dressed up then I am, but I still look good for work (or going out)!


Aviators | Old Navy in-store | similar here
Top | Old Navy Split Neck top | $13.94
Camo Pants | old purchase | similar here & here
Sperrys | found at Marshalls | similar here
Bag | Michael Kors Selma (large) | gift from Richie, get it here

Blogger Outtake...
"Work that up do!"
"I whip my hair back and forth!" (Remember that song? lol)

What's your casual go-to?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment