Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pink & Palms with a Touch of (Rose) Gold

I'm really starting to dig the mixing of patterns!  So far I've been dipping my toes in, either pairing similar patterns with similar colors or one bold pattern with one subtle pattern.  Regardless, my fashion risk-taking has come a very long way from when I first took an interest in fashion (which honestly wasn't until the end of high school).

My inspiration came from Blaire Eadie (Atlantic Pacific blog, here; don't forget to check out her Insta feed, here!), who has an AMAZING fashion sense.  Seriously, I don't think she's posted an outfit I didn't like!  If there was a way to do it, I'd copy and paste her wardrobe into my own (who do I need to talk to to get this technology happening???).



watch c/o of Fossil
I really liked playing with patterns and then adding a pop of metallic.  This summer is going to be full of experimenting with mixing patterns, and I can't wait!!

Shop my look here!

What do you guys think about throwing metallic into pattern mixing?

No comments:

Post a Comment