Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a weirdly paced one.  It wasn't too busy since I'm still sick.  However, I did manage to have a little bit of fun when I wasn't feeling so terrible and wasn't either in bed or on the couch.

1.  My favorite outfit I wore was my palm frond graphic skirt with a crisp white tunic for an easy, fun look to celebrate the fact that it's finally warm enough to sport bare legs now!  I love the tropical feel of this outfit (I'm ready to have a cocktail at a tiki bar on the beach in this outfit!)


Forever 21 skirt | old purchase | similar herehere & here
Michael Kors Selma satchel | gift from Richie

2.  Lunch Date with Richie by the water.  Being stuck in bed, when I haven't been at work, I had to get out of the house and get some fresh air!  I wasn't able to be out and about very long, but it was definitely worth it.
We stopped by a little burrito bar called, Salsa Salsa which was cute little place down towards the water.  Richie and I both got the giant, filling burritos and sodas in glass bottles (I'm a sucker for glass bottle sodas!).

We took a short walk down by the water.  It was so beautiful out, but surprisingly hot!  Plus being so sick, I've been getting tired very easily.  But I'm a firm believer that some fresh air (especially some salty sea air) does the body good!
It was so peaceful watching the sailboats go by.  If we would have picked up some ice cream, I could've stayed on the docks and watched the boats all day!

Going down port always feels like a mini stay-cation to me.  There's a bunch of little shops and restaurants around, and the hustle and bustle of the ferry makes it feel much more like a destination.

3.  A mani-pedi (a cup of hot tea) is one of the best ways to relax and unwind when you're sick.  Whenever I get a mani my go-to polish is usually Essie; they have a crazy amount of colors, and they all look gorgeous on your nails!

I'm really into lavender polish for spring, so for my fingers I went with the 'Go Ginza', and for my toes, 'Lapiz of Luxury'.  The colors are perfect and the names are so fun.  (Who can I talk to about becoming a nail polish namer?)



How was your weekend?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment