Tuesday, May 19, 2015

WIWW: Jumping for Joy

...for my new metallic oxfords from J. Crew Factory!  As soon as I spotted them amongst the other goodies in the clearance section (which is my fave part of any store!), I knew I needed these in my life. ASAP. I think the best finds are the ones that are totally unexpected; it's like finding buried treasure!

I love the idea of a black and white outfit (or all black or all white) and then BAM!  A pop of color ( or in this case, metallic).  It really helps show off a really cool aspect of the outfit.


This whole outfit was found in the clearance section. Old Navy always has great sales, so especially when I find a pair of pixie pants on the sales rack, I pick up a pair or two (they're ridiculously comfortable and you can wear them to work!).  This sheer top was found in the Kohl's sales racks a while back for only $10!  And of course course the metallic J. Crew oxfords that were originally $118, and this weekend I snagged them for $20!  The fact that this whole outfit was under $50 makes me feel oddly accomplished (lol).  Does anyone else feel that way when they snag a really good deal?


Even though this picture is blurry, I still kinda love it!  It's almost like one of those awkward model poses (think flamingo!)...plus, I will not apologize for my ponytail looking so fierce in all this, lol.


I plan on rocking these bad boys all summer long!

Shop my look here!
What do you guys think of metallic shoes?

P.S.: It's What I Wore Wednesday, so don't forget to join the link-up!

Gracefullee Made

Check out the fabulous hosts:

No comments:

Post a Comment