Sunday, May 10, 2015

WIWW: (Thrifted) Blazers, BF Jeans + Booties

I'm linking up for the What I Wore Wednesday Link-Up this week!  Check out the fabulous hosts:

Gracefullee Made

It's no secret I love a good blazer (check out this outfit post from last week).  My sister found this Kate Spade Saturday blazer at a thrift store (brand new with tags!) for only $20 and picked it up for me (you seriously can't beat it when you're sister knows your style so well like that)!

I'm already obsessed with this blazer, because with it's asymmetrical lapels (there's only one true lapel), it's pretty unique (and the green is just awesome).



This outfit is so stinkin' easy to put together, but it looks like I put a lot more thought into it; those are my favorite kinds of outfits, because it usually means you're super comfortable.

Shop my look, here:

No comments:

Post a Comment