Friday, May 29, 2015

Insta Roundup: May Favorites

I'm rounding up and linking up all of my May favorites!

I'd like to just say that this month, yay for fashion risks!  I tried quite a few things that I wouldn't have normally worn and ended up loving them. And they all turned out to be my fashion favorites for the month of May!

Denim Jumpsuit 
I love this jumpsuit become I feel like it makes me look so much taller and leaner!



Palm Frond Midi
This skirt is without a doubt the best Forever21 find I've ever had. Period. I love the print of this skirt!  

Blazer + Jumpsuit
If you follow along on my Instagram, you know how much I already love this jumpsuit. I really loved pairing it with this blazer, soooooo you might see this look again with a different blazer...sorry not sorry! :P



Double Denim
I was so nervous to try this look because I thought it wouldn't look flattering on my body...but it was actually one of my fave outfits this month! 
What were your May favorites?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment