Monday, May 18, 2015

Kisses

First of all, can I just say that I seemed to have forgotten how to twirl today!  My driveway doesn't seem to be twirly skirt friendly (I guess I'm going to have to find somewhere else to twirl) because my shoes kept getting stuck. 

Anywhooooo, I love midi skirts.  They're comfy and flattering (they hide whatever you're not trying to show off), and best of all, you can dress them up or down; just like a good pair of jeans!  Personally my favorite way to style a midi is with a cool graphic tee (extra points if it has sequins, like the one I wore today!).


(This is where my shoe got stuck on the driveway lol)

A long sleek pony is also on my midi styling list!  A nice sleek 'do always polishes up any look, in my opinion. 

Shop my look here!
Don't you guys just love a good twirly skirt?  :)

P.S. I apologize for the short posts lately, but I have mono (insert sad face here) and I'm pretty much in bed whenever I'm not at work.  I promise to step up my game when I start feeling better, so bear with me! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment