Sunday, May 10, 2015

Florals + Stripes

I'm kicking off the week by finally doing the floral and stripe combo, and can I just say, I'm hooked!  I've seen a few of my favorite bloggers, like Courtney over at Color Me Courtney (you definitely need to check her out!), have rocked this combo and I wanted to give it a try.  I'm still a little hesitant when it comes to mixing patterns, but something about stripes and florals together just makes me happy!  :)




Can you believe this Green Sakura Print Midi is only $16.90?!

What's even better is how comfortable this outfit is! The shirt is thrifted, and is a staple I wear all the time (especially on lazy days with a pair of jeans, because it's nice and worn in because of how many times I've worn it).  And you don't get more comfortable and chic at the same time as a good pair of Sperry boat shoes.

My style is definitely mixing old, new and thrifted.  And as a blogger on a budget, I have to say, when you find a piece that's just so exciting that you can't wait to wear it (like my heart-shaped sunnies I found at a local vintage shop), is really what makes blogging fun for me!  :)

Shop my look (and similar pieces) here:

No comments:

Post a Comment