Thursday, May 28, 2015

Double Denim

I can't say enough how much I love my Old Navy jumpsuit (check out how I've styled it so far: here and here)!  But, if a jumpsuit isn't for you, but you're digging the all denim look, then why not try a denim shirt tucked into some jeans (maybe add a cute belt?)?  It's basically the same effect, but in two pieces that you can mix and match with other pieces throughout your wardrobe (yay versatility!).

I was a little hesitant to try the all denim look; I just didn't think it would look flattering on me.  But now I love this outfit!  And I think this look could work for any body size because you can mix and match so many different denim pieces to create this look (the possibilities are endless, really).

I added a little sparkle to give this all denim look a little something extra.  Adding gold accessories makes me feel a little more fancy, which is great for days where you feel blah or your outfit just needs that special something.  Gold is the way to go.

...because it's extremely rare that I take off my Fossil watch.

I can't even tell you how many times I've worn these leopard loafers I found at Target last year.  But I loved them so much that a week or two later I bought the same pair in black (and if I'm not wearing the leopard pair I'm most likely wearing the black ones!).

Shop my look here!

What do you guys think of the double denim look?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment