Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WIWW: Jumpsuit Chic

I'm pretty sure my Old Navy chambray jumpsuit is going to be on repeat all summer (this is the second time I've worn it this week....sorry not sorry lol).  It's nice and light (but not thin enough that it's see through, because that's one of my fashion pet peeves!), so you can totally layer it up if it's a little chilly, or wear it by itself if it's warmer out; A+ for versatility!

The blazer definitely gives this jumpsuit a chic, more polished look; kind of meshes old me with new me (a.k.a. "tomboy chic").  And sleek pony tail, gives this outfit a sporty look, without being too sloppy.

When I got the jumpsuit I also picked up this bar/fringe necklace on my way to pay. Does anyone else get distracted by the cute accessories that they have right next to the check out lines?  I know they definitely do it on purpose...and I fall for it every since time!

And how adorable is this initials necklace from Bip & Bop?!  Richie got it for my birthday and I wear it every day.  I love how delicate and just down right sweet it is; plus because it's so dainty I can layer it with all of my other necklaces (since I never take it off).

This is my everyday arm stack.  This 'Cecil' Fossil watch (c/o Fossil) and Kate Spade glasses bangle is everything.  I'm pretty much a gold girl so I wear these two with 98% of my outfits.

Shop my look here:

And don't forget to join the link-up!


Gracefullee Made

Check out the fabulous hosts:

No comments:

Post a Comment