Tuesday, April 28, 2015

You Are the Pine-Apple of My Eye!


Pineapples (especially in sunglasses) are still definitely a major trend; and I'm totally okay with that.  It's cute, it's fun, and when the picture's been taken you can turn it into a pool drink or a tasty snack!  Inspired by this trend are a lot of pineapple accessories, clothing, decor, you name it!  I've rounded up a few of my favorite picks (thank you Pinterest!) to share with you guys!

This lamp is made out of plastic spoons and plastic bottle!  Can you believe it?!

This is definitely my next iPhone case for sure; I love the mix of playful prints and the color palette!  (Plus it's only $20.25 and you can get it for the iPhone or Samsung Galaxy)

Waaaaay better than your ordinary (and boring) wine cork.

And what goes better with your pineapple bottle stopper than a matching stemless wine glass?

I would wear this with all of my sun dresses!

I love the print and the pom poms together; it's so fun!

Nice, bright statement shoes that are also comfortable (it's a win win!)!

This Anthropologie Pina Lace top is definitely a splurge piece; but there's no shame in the mantra: "Treat yo self"!

What do you guys think of the pineapple craze?

No comments:

Post a Comment