Friday, April 24, 2015

Travel Style Inspo: Emma Watson

I'm still sick unfortunately (*insert frowny face here*), and it's the weekend (*add another frowny face* because who wants to be sick on the weekend?).  Buuuut, as a new blogger, I'm trying to be better with posting more frequently.

I'm keeping it short because I have a nasty headache and fever, but I just had to share this particular pin that I found: Emma Watson's latest travel outfit.  I've always been a fan of Emma Watson for years now (I'm a proud Harry Potter fan);   and now, she's definitely one of my style inspirations.

This airport look is such an easy outfit to put together, and so effortlessly chic!  I love this look because first of all, I love blazers, and secondly because she paired her's with stripes.

Picture from Refinery29
I'm not a huge sweatpants person anymore (I used to be a phys. ed. major in college for a couple of semesters, so I was always in work out clothes).  But I am a fan of the casual chic track pants that are going on now.  It's all the comforts of sweatpants, but with the structure and style of a pair of trousers. 

I've put together the links for all of the original pieces that Emma Watson actually wore, and then after some searching, I have look alike pieces that are well under what the originals cost.

Original pieces: 

Shopbop | SMYTHE Cut Out Blazer ($695)
Net-A-Porter | Tibi Bibelot crepe track pants ($285)
Farfetch | Theory Horizontal Stripe T-Shirt ($87)
Net-A-Porter | Tabitha Simmons Vera leather point-toe flats ($675)
Ray-Ban | Original Wayfarer Classic ($155)

Look-alike pieces: 

Nordstrom | Calson Stripe relaxed tee (on sale for $17!)
Nordstrom | Mel by Melissa 'Pitanga' Ankle strap flats ($48)
Old Navy | Classic Blazer (on sale for $35!) | (I have this same blazer in navy and it is super comfy!)
Forever21 | Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses (definitely can't beat $4!)
Old Navy | Striped Jersey Pants (on sale for $15!  They're striped, but hardly look like it, and look more like solid black/dark grey!)
Nordstrom | Trouve Side Stripe Track Pants ($85)


What do you guys think of this travel outfit?


*p.s. check out my other style inspiration, Kate Middleton, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment